Landlord’s rights, before renting a unit:
- Advertise and make your rental units available
- A landlord’s rights include making repairs
- A landlord has the right to make reference and credit checks of the applicants, but a landlord must get signed permission to do so
- Choosing among the applicants who you would like to have as a tenant
- Laying out the terms of the lease or rental agreement, such as the rent payment and security deposit
If you are currently being investigated or lawyers have contacted you for negligence or any type of dispute, call our civil lawyers now to swing the circumstances in your favor and resolve the problem quickly and perhaps prevent a costly civil lawsuit.
Our best attorneys can talk to you about your legal options or concerns and how we can best help your needs. Call the best civil attorneys in California now at 855-200-ATTY (855-200-2889). You can also email us using the contact form below.
Our experienced civil attorneys will speak to you right away and handle your legal issues promptly. WE ARE HERE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Se Habla Español.