Child support is the term used to describe the obligation of a non-custodial parent to provide financial support for the care of his or her minor children to the custodial parent. Federal law requires both parents to support their minor children according to their ability, regardless of who the children live with. You want the best for your children, our civil lawyers ensure your children are taken care of and you are not taken advantage of unfairly.
Child support stages in California:
- Locating the parents – If you are having difficulty contacting the other parent, the local child support agency may be used to find the parent
- Showing paternity – This can be done with a voluntary Declaration form or court ordered testing, if necessary
- Child support orders – This is established by the court and will depend on various factors from both parents, such as income, visitation time or shared custody, number of children and more
- Health insurance coverage – Our civil lawyers can assist you on exercising your right to have health insurance coverage for your children
- Child support enforcement – Even if the parent lives in another state, child support can be enforced
Our civil lawyers can help you with expense issues:
- Child care
- Private school and tuition
- Medical care
- Visitation travel expenses and more
Your child support matter needs the best lawyers from LibertyBell Law Group who work with a team of financial and other experts to resolve your case successfully. Our California attorneys work hard, are well experienced and know how to refute false financial statements made by the other side.
Our best attorneys can talk to you about your legal options or concerns and how we can best help your needs. Call the best civil attorneys in California now at 855-200-ATTY (855-200-2889). You can also email us using the contact form below.
Our experienced civil attorneys will speak to you right away and handle your legal issues promptly. WE ARE HERE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Se Habla Español.