After a car accident, you should:
- Seek immediate medical attention and tell your physician everything
- File a police report as soon as possible
- Get the insurance information from the other driver(s)
- Get all witnesses names, addresses and telephone numbers
- Take a good amount of pictures of the accident scene
Quality Legal Advice
Do not talk to anyone about the accident or injuries especially an insurance adjuster. Only discuss with your doctor or attorney for advice. If you are disoriented, confused or having trouble remembering things, please report it. These are all symptoms of brain trauma. Seek the help of an auto accident attorney in California right away.
Our best attorneys can talk to you about your legal options or concerns and how we can best help your needs. Call the best civil attorneys in California now at 855-200-ATTY (855-200-2889). You can also email us using the contact form below.
Our experienced civil attorneys will speak to you right away and handle your legal issues promptly. WE ARE HERE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Se Habla Español.