Business contract dispute cases:
- Partnership Agreement Disputes
- Licensing Agreement Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Construction Contract Disputes
- Subcontractor Disputes
Most contract disputes in California are resolved with negotiation or alternative dispute resolution (ADR), such as mediation, or arbitration. When these informal methods fail, an attorney will file a lawsuit in order to enforce the contract and recover damages for a breach of contract.
A lawyer files a lawsuit for breach of contract when the other party does not fulfill the terms of the contract. To sue for a breach of contract an attorney must prove the other party does not have a legitimate legal excuse for not performing the terms of the agreement.
Breach of contract are:
- Compensatory damages are sought for economic loss or injury
- Consequential or punitive damages aim to recover a wrongful act and are rarely recovered
- Liquidated damages are specific to actual damages
- Nominal damages are awarded when there hasn’t been a substantial loss
Our best attorneys can talk to you about your legal options or concerns and how we can best help your business. Call the best civil attorneys in California now at 855-200-ATTY (855-200-2889). You can also email us using the contact form below.
Our experienced civil attorneys will speak to you right away and handle your legal issues promptly. WE ARE HERE 24 HOURS A DAY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. Se Habla Español.